ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone take the time to watch the film of

Matt Dorsey

All-Hannah
May 29, 2001
TE Noah Davis?

I really liked how he blocked and kept his feet moving. He seems to have legit size, by that I mean some guys listed a 6'5 are 6'3. He seems adequate at catching the ball and he does seem to have the ability to plant a foot and cut a little. Plus gotta love the fact that he plays in GCL for St. Xavier.

I know many have wondered about Farrell...I think he will go to OSU (despite all the depth) and be one of those TE's who catches 30 passes in 4-years. Just like Jake Ballard and a bunch of other OSU TE's.

Needless to say, if MSU is able to have Noah Davis and Noah Turner at camp...That would be HUGE as they can work both out and offer one of them. They could offer both if they want to take 2 in this class. Turner is a bit smaller, but reminds me some of the O'Leary kid down at FSU.

BTW, the Jake Hausmann kid from Moeller was the #1 TE in the nation before the most recent rankings. He slipped to #2 and I would not be surprised if he continues to slide a bit. I would not be surprised if he ends up outside the Rivals 100 despite being #39 at one point. I have a feeling he will be kind of like the Hale Hentges kid from last year. Hentges was ranked #6TE/4-stars and ended up #16TE/3-stars. He was committed to Alabama the whole time he slid so that does put a dent in the conspiracy theorists.

Back to my point, check out film and you will see what I mean. BTW, it probably would not hurt MSU's chances with 2017 OL Matt Bockhorst if they offered and got a commitment from Davis. Then again, if they get Turner, maybe that helps with OT Sean Foster who I have heard could be offered soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News