ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING 2025 ATH Bradley Gompers had a great time on Michigan State official visit

Ryan OBleness

All-George Webster
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Class of 2025 high-three-star athlete Bradley Gompers and his parents made the trip from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to East Lansing, Michigan this weekend for an official visit with Michigan State.

Gompers, who currently attends Central Catholic High School, was offered by MSU back in January and is being recruited by the Spartans as a linebacker. However, other schools are recruiting him as a tight end and he has a decision to make about which side of the ball he wants to play at the college level.

This was the second time Gompers was able to visit Michigan State. He also took a trip to East Lansing during the spring to watch the Spartans participate in a spring practice.

Following the official visit, Gompers spoke to Spartans Illustrated on the phone to recap the trip and provide an update on what is next in his recruiting process.

Throughout his recruitment, Gompers has built a strong relationship with Michigan State defensive coordinators and linebackers coach Joe Rossi. He's also gotten to know head coach Jonathan Smith and likes where the program is headed under the new regime.

"I really like Coach Rossi, he's been great throughout this whole process," Gompers said. "Out of all the coaches I've met, he's up there at the top of the board as one of the best and one of my favorite coaches I've gotten to know through this process. So, he's been great, and Coach Smith is great as well."

More here:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News