ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Dr. G&W's Week Eight Preview (Bad Betting Advice): OK Computer

Dr. Green and White

All-Flintstone
Staff
Sep 4, 2003
Howell, MI
The fall season has really crept up on us, hasn't it? It is hard to believe that we are already halfway through the college football season. The advice from my computer was been better than just OK so far this year, and I hope to see that trend continue on the betting front.

My computer is not optimistic about MSU's chances this week. I have a feeling that the well-rested Spartans might have a surprise in store for the Hawkeyes. Is it bad luck to go against my computer? We are about to find out.

While I wish that my advice was bullet proof, it should at least not leave you high and dry. Check out this week's Bad Betting Advice where I "talk in maths" and try to evade the karma police. This is what you get when I am still on the payroll.

I hope that it is obvious that I went with a Radiohead theme this week. After hitting some 70s rock in Week Three, I decided it was time to flex my Gen X muscles a bit. Here's a fun fact: I saw Radiohead open for R.E.M. at Breslin in (I think) the spring of 1995. It was awesome.

Anyway, please enjoy this week's dose of Bad Betting Advice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.