ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL I think we win Friday night.

OnTheBanksOTRC

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2024
It’s essentially going to take a mistake free effort. Looking back at last week, even mistake free we probably lose. OSU is a juggernaut. BUT without the Velling fumble, failed 4th down conversion, dropped interception, and Chiles gets the call on the facemask, we probably lose something like 45-31. Very competitive game.

Oregon is very talented, but they are not Ohio State. If we went toe to toe with OSU for a quarter and a half, even with the mistakes, I like to believe we have not seen the best this team can be.

I was curious so I checked out a few Oregon message boards. They are worried about one of their corners, their run defense, offensive run game. Lindgren has done a beautiful job of scheming wide receivers open every single game this season. I’m sure they will see the weaknesses in their secondary and expose them. Chiles will need to play within himself. We will need to win the turnover battle. I truly like our chances.

I just have a feeling this is the game MSU finally puts it all together and finds themselves in a tie game late in the 4th. The defense gets the offense the ball back, and J Kim hits a bomb with little to no time left to seal it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.