ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Michigan State official visit gives 2024 three-star WR Javarius Green 'home feeling'

Ryan OBleness

All-George Webster
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Michigan State brought 2024 three-star wide receiver Javarius Green in for an official visit over the weekend.

Green attends Crest High School in Shelby North Carolina. He currently ranks as the No. 80 wide receiver and No. 16 player in the state of North Carolina in the 2024 class.

This was Green's first trip to East Lansing, Michigan, and he was extremely impressed with what he saw from MSU. His father, Willie Green, played with MSU wide receivers coach Courtney Hawkins in the NFL with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"Man, the whole weekend was beyond a great experience for me and my parents," Javarius said. "This was my first time up to East Lansing, so it was a new experience, but I definitely loved it up here. Even though it’s a little far from North Carolina, Coach Tuck, Coach Hawkins, Coach Smith and the whole staff really made me feel at home here and East Lansing definitely is a place I could see myself at."

Much more here:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News