ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Personal/Career Update (don't worry, I am not leaving)

Ryan OBleness

All-George Webster
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Hey, all!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking on a larger role with Rivals in June, as I have accepted a part-time role with the national team as a recruiting analyst. I will be focusing on recruits in the Northeast and possibly helping in other areas as well. However, as mentioned, this is a part-time role, so the best part is that I still get to stay here part-time as well and continue to provide content and intel regarding Michigan State.

I wanted to let you all know before I announced it publicly. I don't think too much is going to change with my role here, other than I will now be splitting up my time a little bit differently and I may not be as immediately available to respond to your posts and messages, but the rest of the team is here as always to jump on news and help out. I will still do my best to get back everybody as quickly as I can. I have actually been working with the national team behind the scenes for a few of months now, managing the Rivals combine database, and while my role has changed slightly with Spartans Illustrated this year and I may be doing a little bit less, I don't think there's been a noticeable difference. It is certainly going to get busy for me, though, especially with official visit beginning this weekend. But, when this writing opportunity came up, I was the first person the national team called for the job. Their belief in me means a lot.

We are still figuring out an exact start date for the new role, but it will likely begin during the first or second week of June.

Thank you for your continued support and allowing me to grow over the last year-and-a-half! I am looking forward to the opportunity and happy I can remain active with Spartans Illustrated as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News