ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING 2024 four-star running back Jason Brown Jr. to visit Michigan State for Washington game in September

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
One of Michigan State's biggest remaining targets in the 2024 class is four-star running back Jason Brown Jr. Brown will return to campus for MSU's Sept. 16 showdown with Washington. This will be an unofficial visit.

Notably, Michigan State, Washington and Oregon are his finalists.

This will be Brown's third trip to East Lansing. He took an unofficial visit in April and an official visit in June. Following the official visit, Brown told Spartans Illustrated the following:

"It's dope," Brown said about East Lansing. "Everyone there seems pretty happy to be there. I'm coming from Seattle, which is a major city, so it's definitely a change of pace. Everything out there seems like it's moving a little bit slower (in a good way), but it's definitely somewhere where I can envision myself. The fan base and all the people that aren't students or aren't the football players and things like that, they're super excited and they're super into the football program."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News