ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else surprised that Mazi is playing?

b green

All-Hannah
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2003
too far from MSU and in SE MI
How could the Legal System or B1G not consider the consequence for HIDING a LEGAL problem at the beginning of the season.

The University of MI used their police,(report) football program, arranged someone to pick Mazi up and get him to the airport. Our pal, Savid, took care of the M Legal interests too. The Ann Arbor network was all involved in this. After the last game, suddenly someone found out.

A problem with the police happened again ( Fab Five flip, Gibbons, Lewan, basketball player totalled the AD's wife's car.) No breathalizer again. I am not aware of any consequence. Again it was hidden until it was the least damaging time for M.

Our Country, NCAA, B1G and all Conferences have rules for all of the sports programs. I would assume that for the safety and equality of all. HOW can UM even dream to let him play. Makes sense to me that Purdue refuse to play them due to another cover up. IF the network and colleges want the money THEN UM should at least suffer the embarrassment of the announcers mentioning what happened with Mazi.

This just caught me totally by surprise. UM sure has the gaul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News