ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly the UM/OSU game was over before the game started and we all should have known

erlewein2013

Jan 26, 2012
UM was tougher in the trenches last year. And the OL is again amongst the best in the country again. And the defense didn’t lose anywhere near as much as we all expected. So we all should have known UM had a blueprint to do it.

And OSU has always been on the softer / finesse side.

What sealed it for me yesterday was reading the WR Egbuka’s comments about how they didn’t take UM seriously last year and weren’t prepared because they always win…blah blah blah.

Such a loser’s mentality - right up there with the “it means more to them” excuse.

And we should know - that’s what MSU has been doing to UM with pretty regular success. Being tougher and taking it to the team that is cocky and thinks they just show up to win. And then when you beat them soundly listening to them come up with all the excuses why they didn't play better and why it will change next time because they will either be ready or take you seriously.

I’m just disgusted it’s working for UM. MSU has the recipe and needs to take it back. Being the toughest team works. Especially in the trenches.

I’m optimistic about the young OL we have and the way the DL functioned down the stretch with a skeleton crew. Infuse some depth and talent over the next couple of years and keep being the baddest / toughest dudes on the block.

That’s what I can’t wait to see out of MSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News