ADVERTISEMENT

MEN'S BASKETBALL Just wanted to say thank you for giving us a chance and following along this season...We're just getting started here

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Hi, all:

With the Michigan State men's basketball season now officially over following the Sweet 16 loss in overtime to Kansas State, I just wanted say thank you for giving the Spartans Illustrated team a chance and following along with us.

Obviously, we jumped into things at the beginning of December, after football season was already over and after the 2022-2023 basketball season started. We're still learning as we go and we still strive to get better every day, but one thing I think we have proven is that we create great content, and the articles, podcasts, videos, insights, etc. never stop flowing here. We're always open to feedback.

We know that there was a huge change here on Rivals when we took over, and we know you didn't have to stick with us, but for those of you who did, we are so very grateful. We hope to grow this, but we're very encouraged with how engaged this community has become as of late, and expect it to only get better from here.

I had a blast covering the basketball team this season, and we are looking forward to covering the rest of spring football season and, of course, the fall football season later. In the meantime, we will continue to bring recruiting insights and cover as many Michigan State athletics teams as we can.

So, again, thank you for being here. We're just getting started.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News