ADVERTISEMENT

The Kids are Alright

pcuhl

Freshman
Sep 30, 2021
Naples, FL
I'll leave the insights and game break down to those of you who post on these theads that know a heck of a lot more about football than I do - and much more about the program. I really apreciate your insights and have learned a lot.

After watching all the YouTube post game interviews (Carr, X, Reed, Windamon, Coleman, Thorne) - well, these are really good kids - and I'm awfully proud they represent our University. There is a theme - and at this point I truly believe it's authentic - of rooting for each other, doing all they can and what they're asked to do for the TEAM, sacrificing for the greater good. There was a smattering of humor throughout these interviews - probably a result of winning a key game and getting the monkey off their back. At any rate, it was refreshing to watch young men represent themselves and MSU with class.

Ed Note: Speaking of interviews, I wish CMT would drop the robotic cliche answers and just talk to us - share some insights, etc. I suspect he would be really good at it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News