ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING 2024 four-star wide receiver Nick Marsh sets Michigan State official visit (Update: MSU makes top-five)

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Big news: Michigan State will host 2024 four-star wide receiver Nick Marsh for an official visit during the weekend of June 23-June 25, I can confirm. This follows official visits to Penn State and Auburn earlier in June.

He is also considering taking an unofficial visit to MSU beforehand, but there is no date set for that as of yet.

Check out our official visit tracker here.

While Marsh decommitted from MSU in March, he has kept in constant contact with the Spartans. I've said multiple times that it is very difficult to get a decommitted player ultimately signed and would be surprising, but it always felt a little bit different with Marsh. After my conversations with Marsh and his mom in Cincinnati, and a little bit today, I actually do think Michigan State is in the thick of the race. But there is still heavy conversation.

Here is what Marsh had to say at Rivals Camp Series Cincinnati (including that he was likely to take an official visit to MSU):

Profile:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News