ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING 2026 quarterback DJ Bordeaux 'honored' to receive Michigan State offer

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Michigan State identified a talented quarterback in Georgia and offered class of 2026 signal-caller DJ Bordeaux on Tuesday.

Bordeaux, who is originally from Aurora, Colorado, moved to Georgia and originally played for Alpharetta High School. Now, ahead of his junior season in the fall, he has transferred to Douglas County High School in Douglasville, Georgia.

The scholarship offer means a lot to the young quarterback, and Bordeaux is looking forward to getting to know head coach Jonathan Smith, offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Brian Lindgren, offensive analyst Aaron Pflugrad and the rest of the Michigan State staff as things move forward in his recruitment.

Following the offer, Bordeaux took some time to chat with Spartans Illustrated and provide his thoughts on MSU.

"All I currently know (about MSU) is their coaching staff used to be at Oregon State," Bordeaux explained. "They developed that school into a pretty successful program and I think they could definitely do the same at Michigan State and I would love to be a part of that process."

Much more here:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News