ADVERTISEMENT

Best comparison I can come up with for today

Tosmun

All-Lorenzo White
Feb 6, 2020
A bunch of us caught wind of the changes that were coming today, but it’s obvious a bunch did not. I signed up for on3, but I’m also excited to give this new site a shot. I completely understand why things had to happen the way they did. But I also get why people are upset. We essentially paid for one product but are now given a different one without any heads up from the company.

Imagine your season tickets arrive in the mail next summer, you walk in to Spartan stadium next fall, and when it’s time for MSU to take the field a different team runs out. Then you find out MSU is playing in a different stadium nearby. Sure, you still have tickets to a full season of college football, and if you stick around, you’ll probably enjoy watching the team that takes the field. You’ll learn their players, their coaches, their traditions. But it’s not the team that you’ve fallen in love with. Yes, it’s the same sport, but it’s just not the same.

To the new staff, welcome. I’m sure this is a challenging transition. With time, you guys will build a new following and I’m sure you will be successful. None of the negativity is directed at you guys, just at the situation. Stay the course. Go green.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News