ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema WANTS the job ... thoughts

jim comparoni

All-Hannah
May 29, 2001
I was just talking to Moobie about this. A program can kind of consider itself fortunate when a guy with three Big Ten titles, at the age of 50, knows your place and WANTS to coach at your place, and reprove himself after a recharge.

I think Michigan State needs to have a serious sit down with him. When a guy like that is pounding on your door, you have to see what he has to say.

His team at Arkansas went downhill in the toughest division in the country at 3-9, 7-6, 8-5, 7-6 and then it crashed with 4-8 in 2017.

I love Dan Enos, but I didn't like the direction Bielema's Arkansas team went with Enos when they scrapped the Wisconsin hawg ball and went spread.

So can he learn from that and pick up some cues from Belichick's staff?

Would I support a Bielema return to hawg ball over a Bielema attempting to stay up with the times? Judging by the Badgers last year, I think a return to hawg ball would be the best way for a Bielema regime to work.

Just thinking out loud here, talking about somethings that I'd be saying if me, you and Moobie were at the Peanut Barrell right now shooting the yarn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News