ADVERTISEMENT

Building on DCSparty's post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerdeBlanco05

All-Munn
Dec 25, 2006
Chicago
Why can't the mods just lock a thread if it gets into a toxic pissing match instead of deleting it entirely.

I made two different posts weeks ago asking for the spartanmag members of faith to pray for my cousins in Ukraine, who I haven't heard from in more than six weeks and honestly are presumably dead though I'm still holding out hope that they're okay and just lack access to internet, and for the spartanmag members who are atheist or agnostic to keep them in their thoughts and send them good vibes.

Both times, the thread got nuked. Why? Do the mods not realize what a slap in the face that is? To me, I interpret it as the mods consider my cousin's lives to be irrelevant.

And stop claiming its political. I've friends and family that are far left, far right, and everywhere inbetween. ALL of them are against what putin is doing in Ukraine.

The mods nuking those threads were the first time I considered that maybe its time to leave this site. As they seem to lack the most basic levels of human compassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News