ADVERTISEMENT

Coming "attractions" in Spartan Stadium in 2023.

GreenMohawk

All-Lorenzo White
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2001
Here is a front-page headline from Saturday's Free Press:

Short's Brewing Co. calls out 'jerk' customers

(and in the article)

Short's Brewing Co. has had enough - again.
Amid another busy summer with tourists flocking Up North, the popular northern Michigan brewery said it's experiencing another "relentless " wave of rude customers at its sprawling downtown Belaire brewpub who "swear, yell, laugh in our faces, name-call, belittle, bring us to tears, and threaten negative reviews or to never come back".

"Spoiler alert: this year they are as relentless as ever. Restaurants like ours staff Good Humans to provide quality service...often short-staffed during peak business levels with guests yelling in our faces. And sadly, this is the 'norm' to the service industry - just ask anyone in it".

Curtis Hertel, legislator from East Lansing, said that the schools came to them to get alcohol into the stadiums!

I believe alcohol in the general areas of Spartan Stadium is a done deal in 2023. Along with that will come the behavior written about in the Free Press plus fist-fights, ejections, frightened kids and parents, possible injuries and traffic accidents on the way home.

i will be blaming AD Alan Haller.

And this is most likely my last football season in the East stands of venerable Spartan Stadium. Who will be sitting in "our seats" in 2023 and beyond? How many season ticket holders will they lose, replaced by others looking for another reason to drink?

Don't do it.

GO GREEN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News