ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh's Day is coming...he is a total A??

kellcoll

All-Gibson
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2004
First of all U-M has good team and deserved to win but there coach needs to check himself....what happen last night makes me hate U-M and Harbaugh even more. He does not have an ounce of class in his body. His team although talented acts like a bunch of punks and have no respect for anybody but themselves. With that being said there is no room for this behavior on our team in the tunnel regardless of the situation. Tucker will take care of that I am sure...

Harbaugh totally allowed his players and taunt our team and coaches after that game was ridiculous. Throwing a double reverse pass up by 22 with 3 minutes left will be bulletin board material for years at MSU. This guy is total moron and I hope he enjoyed last night because I don't think as long at Tucker is at MSU will he forget last night. I have a feeling that OSU is going absolutely destroy Michigan this year and rain on their parade just the same way they treated our school last night

In contrast last year you saw none of this last year when we won at our place....do you think we will get a night game next year for the rematch? Never...the Big Ten should be ashamed of how they do not police this kind of bullsh!t before after and during these games. I am sure Big Ten will favorable rule on behalf for MSU...remember the Devin Bush incident how did that turn our for us they let this crap go on and on....and it is not just in football but basketball. Juwan Howard should have not been allowed to ever coach again after what happened last year. But we will see what happens...

I think this will ignite the Spartan nation and I already cannot wait until this game next year...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News