ADVERTISEMENT

I can admit when I'm wrong....

ejones0523

Freshman
Jul 7, 2009
As a Spartan fan who has always been surrounded by wolverines primarily - I've always tried to be subjective when talking about that team. I have given Harbaugh credit his first two seasons because I thought 10 wins was impressive with Rudock and Speight.......but man he has shown some glaring coaching blunders this year and Sports Nation has caught onto the Michigan Narrative by not putting them in the CFP top 25.....but back to Harbaugh - he has shown he may not be the QB whisperer as some may have thought - I think some clear mis-management of the QB position - also his usage of Higdon especially in the MSU game is going to come back to haunt him (only 12 carries - in what at the time I thought was there only shining piece against us)

By the end of bowl season he may be 8-8 over his last 16 games, with no wins this season over a team with a winning record - what will the excuses be then? Speight showed in the OSU game last year the spotlight may be too big for him - they come into this season and no one is prepared to take over for him.....Us Spartans know the narative, but I wanted to come and admit when I was wrong - Michigan is in some scary times, because he may be bolting sooner than later, because he won't want this to be his story and then who will they turn too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News