ADVERTISEMENT

I think everyone who's bitching about this recruiting class right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ces

All-Daugherty
May 30, 2001
New York, NY
...and who don't think we have enough kids (or quality kids) committed here in JUNE should continue to bitch through the entire process and not be able to back out when everything is said and done in February.

Personally, I said early on that I love what the staff is doing, especially given that we probably don't have 20+ recruits to fill this class. Too strong to say I "love it"? I'm gong to double-down!

Here's how I see it right now:

QB: I'm going to bet we land Purdy or Alaimo.

RB: Don't know our Plan A targets, but I bet we land a very good RB...and I'm still excited about Williams and Wright in this year's class!

WR: Stewart. (UM/OSU/PSU offers among others)

TE: Guajardo. Is the BIG ATHLETE we turn into studs (BC/Minn/NCST/WVU offers among others)

OL: Fincher. (UM/OSU/WISC offers among others)

DL: King. Already a powerful 242 who can play outside or inside (IN/Purdue offers among others)

LB: Haladay. Looks every bit the part of an MSU linebacker! (UM/NEB/PITT offers among others)

DB: Snow. Need I say enough? (Bama/Clemson/FSU offers among others)

K: Olsen (AA kicker with a big leg...and when have we ever had problems developing kickers?).

So keep crying for the next...oh, what is it, another 7 more months while as we fill in the pieces?

When we land a great class (f*ck stars and RR) all of those bitching remember it when you decide to jump on the bandwagon. Kudos to the staff for how they've approached this and what they've done so far.

GO GREEN!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News