ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: If you didn't think Mike farrel was the biggest UM panderer there is...

dimercu9

All-Gibson
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2015
Traverse City, MI
Go ahead and look on the Rivals homepage at his latest trash. This is probably the 6th article in the past 6 years where he discusses the "return to glory" for UM. I'm not going to link it because he doesn't deserve a click honestly, but here is the info below. Keep in mind, there is 2 other topics and multiple schools in the article, UM gang tackle vs powerhouse Cincy was the thumbnail.

"
3. CHECKING IN ON PROGRAMS LOOKING FOR RETURN TO GLORY
Michigan – Coming off the worst season so far under Jim Harbaugh, some think the Wolverines are getting further from a playoff run than closer. However, in 2016 they came close to making the playoff and most agree Michigan will get there sooner rather than later. If I’m a Michigan fan, despite the losses to Ohio State, I’m confident my team will be back in the national title picture."

He might as well delete the If and My I underlined above.

Also, Fun fact mike: in 2016, Michigan finished 3rd in their division, let alone win the division, let alone win the big 10, let alone make the playoff. I wouldn't consider that "close to making the playoff".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News