ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: Just walked out of Subway at the register

kellygreen10

All-Gibson
Jul 4, 2010
There was one person in front of me. Literally took 10+ minutes to finish this guy's veggie sandwich and take my order.

There was a little bit of a language barrier between the girl behind the counter and the guy in front of me, which didn't help. Worker girl was slow, rude and changed her gloves 5 times between the 2 sandwiches because her ridiculously long, fake fingernails kept puncturing the gloves. I'm gagging watching her pick at the cheese, trying to determine if her gloves are intact.

I order the rotisserie chicken. She heats it up and slooowly dumps the chicken on bread as about 2oz of hot chicken juice pours out and soaks the bottom slice. She fumbles around putting the rest of the sandwich together. The bread is falling apart, half the veggies fall out, there is mustard smeared on the outside of the sandwich. I'm hating myself for the time and money spent on this sandwich I'm not sure I am going to eat.

Finally, the guy in front of me has paid and has his sandwich in the bag when he asks for it to be cut in half. "The bag?", says the girl. "You want the bag cut in half??" The guy trys to explain himself. I look at the door, it's ten paces away. I calmly turn and walk out. No one asks where I am going or says a word.

Have to say, I got a little rush walking out. LOL

Anyone have a similar experience somewhere?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News