ADVERTISEMENT

Lions with .....

A

anon_sybaboh67yfep

A couple sneaky good picks today. Amani Oruwariye made some HUGE plays at Penn State. I love bigger athletic corners, this kid also stays on the wr hip on longballs and he doesn’t just go for the knockdown either, he’s a ballhawk. 7 int last 2 season plus was First team all big ten last year. He is a Damn good value pick in the 5th , especially considering we need corners and secondary help. He doesn’t have elite speed but he’s got some impressive game speed and I remember watching him play and was always pretty damn impressed. A 6 foot 2 in ballhawk battle tested 1st team all big ten caliber player in the 5th round ? Is a steal imo and he was a top 90 ranked player in the draft that we got at pick 117.

Also in the 6th wr Travis Fulgham, I don’t that much about him but he was graded as the 89th best prospect in the entire draft that we got at pick 185. He’s a big guy 6 foot 3, not a burner but he had fantastic hands, with long arms. He’s talented enough to make over the shoulder catches while under duress. Again don’t know too much about him but I’ve been reading he’s a bit of a steal this far down in the draft, getting another top 90 ranked player in the 6th round and it being a wr, is best case scenario for the Lions.

I liked the Hockenson pick and if you read up on him and how much he can affect a game in multiple ways is exciting. Round 2 is a different story for me, we could have had greedy Damnt!

Round 3 Will Harris a safety from Boston college , I Again don’t know a whole bunch about him other than he was one of the fastest dbs at the combine this year. So I saw a little bit of tape and he’s athletically impressive and he can lower the boom on some hits. Boston college had a very good defense and one of The reasons why they were so good was because of him, I think he’s gonna be a really good player here . Also reading what the analysts are saying about him and there aren’t many negative reviews out there on his abilities. I think he’s 6 1 or 6 2 so he’s got good size and very good speed , I love safety’s that can tackle and stay with rbs and tight ends In space on routes. I really like the pick after reading and watching some stuff on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News