ADVERTISEMENT

NEW COMMIT: Luniewski twins commit to Michigan State: 'Everyone there lives football'

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Good things come in pairs. That is what the Michigan State football program is thinking on Monday as twin brothers and three-star offensive linemen Charlton Luniewski
and Mercer Luniewski both verbally committed to the Spartans.

The twins, who currently attend Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy in Ohio, took an official visit to MSU this weekend and it solidified that they found their college home.

Spartans Illustrated connected with the twins after their official visit to get the inside scoop on their pledges to Michigan State.

"I share much of the same views that a lot of the athletes there (have)," Charlton said. "I think there's a stark difference between MSU and athletes in other programs. I think that there is so much of a shared desire to win. I think everybody on the team wants to win and they all just have a love for the game of football. When talking to Coach Tuck, I believe that certain people like football, other people love football and there's a few people that live football, and I believe everyone at Michigan State truly lives football."

More here:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News