ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Michigan State is 'definitely standing out' to 2025 LB Grant Beerman

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Michigan State brought in 2025 Ohio three-star linebacker Grant Beerman for an unofficial visit during junior day on Saturday, and he is feeling a lot of love from the Spartans.

The Lakota West High School (West Chester Township, Ohio) standout had a previous relationship with Michigan State defensive coordinator/linebackers coach Joe Rossi from when Rossi previously held the same title at Minnesota. Now Rossi, head coach Jonathan Smith and the rest of the of the new MSU staff are heavily pursuing Beerman.

Beerman received an offer from Michigan State on Jan. 17 and he has been building a bond with the coaches ever since then.

"I think Coach Rossi is one of the smartest coaches I have interacted with and he seems like a great guy," Beerman said. "I am thankful I got to have had a chance to spend a good amount of time with him on the visit.

"I have enjoyed meeting with Coach Smith and really like his idea of building within the four-hour window from Michigan State. He brought a great staff with him from Oregon State and I feel really good about his vision for the program at MSU."

More here:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News