ADVERTISEMENT

FILM ROOM: MSU Defense: Errors, corrections, learning process

jim comparoni

All-Hannah
May 29, 2001
This is a video I'll be running as part of the Pre-Snap Read on Friday, but I wanted to post it here earlier to give people a little more of a chance to take a look at it prior to Saturday's game.

I chose a small handful of plays to take a second look at, and went as quickly as I could, but it still ended up being eight minutes long. Wanted it to be shorter.

There were some errors that Noah Harvey was involved in, but you know that I hate to single anyone out like that without also pointing out many of the positive things that Harvey did, and the things he's capable of doing. That's just the way I do things.

Also, I used Vimeo to post this video because I didn't want it on YouTube. I wanted it kept in-house here at the Bunker. I'm not comfortable criticizing college football players, and when I do point out some errors that are in the process of being corrected, I'd rather keep the audience limited and away from mainstream social media. Having it in-house on Vimeo rather than on YouTube probably isn't the right thing to do from a business standpoint, but I don't care. I'd rather keep it in-house.

In the video below, there are a few plays I've been talking about in the podcasts since last weekend, so I wanted to shed a little more light on them to help gain an understanding of where Michigan State stands, defensively, at this stage of the process.

Here's the video:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News