ADVERTISEMENT

My Son’s Take

echo3847

All-Daugherty
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2008
Mason, MI
So my son’s job today was to tape guys, offer some minor assistance if needed, bandaids, etc. etc. Couldn’t treat guys if they were younger than 18 for obvious reasons.

Darqueze, Big Will, Vickerson, Lippett, J Lang, and others were there hanging out and having fun.

Malik and Big Will walking side by side it was difficult to tell who the NFL player was. He said Malik is about 3-4 inches taller and tad wider but Big Will is thicker. He said you can tell they are very good friends.

My son learned he gets two tickets to every game this year to give away. Home and Away. If he’s not chosen to work the BTCG he still travels with team and they give him a ticket.

The locker rooms in Duffy are “sick.” With a 60 plus inch tv playing “bad ass” highlights the whole time recruits are coming in and out.

Calhoun and LT were racing golf carts around the field while practice was going on. He said they were having a blast. LT is easily over 300 lbs and he said Calhoun is definitely bigger. He also said LT and Calhoun “raced” to the golf carts and said Calhoun is “freaking fast.” LT is a freak for his size...

Jack Allen accidentally knocked a Coach from Ferris about 5-10 ft while demonstrating a blocking technique that MSU uses. He felt bad but my son said Jack was literally moving at 1/2 speed. He said Jack is so strong... So strong and quick...

He said the MSU commits and the guys the coaches were watching are not just big but they are so damn fast with an enormous amount of body control. The other guys that are not as big that the Coaches were engaging with had the frames to add many pounds of size and strength...

Hunter Rison is bigger than his Dad.

The environment is truly a family atmosphere.

L Hill looks “awfully comfortable” in EL to be a PSU commit. No question this is a “stay tuned.”

Messiah Is a big boy.

Coach Mannie is intense but he said he is hilarious... One kid was jogging when he was suppose to be sprinting.. Coach runs over and sprays him with cold water and screams “you look like you need to be cooled off!!!!” and the kid started sprinting..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News