ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on Corley

Matt Dorsey

All-Hannah
May 29, 2001
1) I can tell you for a fact that Coach Dantonio is not sweating this and is 100% fine with Donnie's decision. He always wants kids to take time and make decision when they feel time is right

2) I still think MSU is in a very good position to land him, especially once the fall starts and he gets back up to MSU and hangs with other recruits/players

3) I think it is foolish to worry about any recruit in particular. MSU is going to get outstanding players. Yes they want Corley and he is plan A, but IF he decides to go elsewhere, MSU will still sign an outstanding player be it another wide receiver or not. Think about this, MSU has not even really hit Florida or Texas hard for this class. MSU has another great season and they have a ton of options...Think about Dowell twins or Cassisu Peat.

4) With that said, I think MSU will be very patient with Donnie ala Malik McDowell. This is not a Mike Weber situation

5) Remember. numerous coaches are going to be fired or change jobs. That is going to create an opportunity for Michigan State.

6) MSU has told Donny he can play O or D, they also have a guy like Tony Lippett as proof of how they operate. Corley plays WR a lot, but I know some that think his highest potential could be on defense. If he feels that is an option he needs to conside, where else is better than with Dantonio/Barnett.

7) MSU has 20 commits and it is July and people are worrying about 1 recruit....SMH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News