ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Nick Marsh's mother, Mama Tron, on Michigan State: 'We always feel at home'

Ryan OBleness

All-Bubba Smith
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
Perhaps one of the most intriguing official visitors for Michigan State this past weekend was four-star wide receiver, and former MSU commit, Nick Marsh.

The River Rouge High School star committed to Michigan State in July 2022, but backed off of his pledge from the Spartans this past March.

Despite the decommitment, however, Marsh kept in constant communication with MSU and maintained the Spartans were a contender throughout the process.

Marsh's mother, known as "Mama Tron," broke down the official visit and her son's impending commitment decision on July 7.

"One thing I love about Michigan State is that it's always a family vibe and we always feel at home," Mama Tron said. "Even the girls (feel at home). My sister enjoyed her visit. My sister, I think she wrote on her page like, 'This was like family." She (felt) Tucker and the entire Michigan State staff (made her feel welcome). She was like, 'I felt at home. If this is the feeling (Nick) said he got from them, I can understand why.' And it's always love for Mama Tron! That's where it really originated from."

More here:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News