ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Official Visit Recap: Michigan State in great spot with JUCO CB Keshawn Davila

Ryan OBleness

All-Mason
Staff
Oct 24, 2022
There is a new favorite in the recruitment of coveted Northwest Mississippi Community College cornerback Keshawn Davila: the Michigan State Spartans. With that said, Davila is not ready to make a commitment decision quite yet and has other official visits to take this fall.

Davila is one of the most coveted junior college recruits this cycle, as he currently has well over 40 scholarship offers and ranks as the No. 14 JUCO prospect in the country.

Michigan State made a strong impression on Davila's official visit this past weekend, and he tells Spartans Illustrated that the Spartans are at the top of his list as things stand right now.

"Michigan State is most definitely number one (for me) right now," Davila said. "What stands out most (about MSU) is the way that the defensive backs play. I feel like I play the way that Coach Meat wants me to play. He doesn't care about my size. He really cares about me as a player and as a person, too."

Much more from Davila here:

Reactions: Brendanmoore101
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.