ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect Outcome - I am proud of the MSU on the field/locker room reaction

MSUYoungButReady

Freshman
Sep 8, 2017
Heated rivalry game, game was in hand, and Harbaugh is running WR reverse throws to try and run it up. Which they tried SO hard to do and couldn't. Might want to save your trick plays for OSU, Jimmy. Not sure I would be putting them on film against MSU, up 22 with less than 3 minutes to go.

Instead of the entire UM team celebrating with their fans on the field, they naturally came over and started talking shit, waving goodbye, and flipping off MSU players. This on the field taunting could have easily ended in a very ugly full team brawl, thankfully it didn't. MSU has/had NOTHING to lose at this point and UM had everything. Good restraint showed by MSU.

Just two UM players (like their coach many times before) decided to take the next step and really f*** around and find out by going down the tunnel in a SEA of MSU players. Why? not because they had to go to the bathroom LOL, but because they really wanted to see how much they could get away with and still have zero consequences.

Well, again, they f***ed around and found out.

To me, it's best case scenario, there wasn't a full out brawl, and no one was seriously injured. But there was definitely enough of a message sent that said we are not going to let you arrogant assholes walk all over us and act however you want without a response.

We had 4 players suspended. 2 never really play, one plays quite a bit and isn't very good, and one is a true freshman. It's not like our leaders/key players are doing this, which would be concerning. On top of that, I don't think they should get more than one game. If you compare it to UM/Wiscy basketball suspensions the B1G gave last year, they should get just a quarter or a half.

Also, spare me the "image" argument as MSU has been getting screwed over/embarrassed by the media for decades now, couldn't care less about the media and their narratives and I think 75% of the US agrees with that in 2022.

All in all, it will obviously never be UMs fault with anything, but I'm glad something happened to where MAYBE, just maybe they think twice and act a little different in the future. But that is 100% chance wishful thinking.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News