ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for the media

staubach

All-Skiles
Aug 13, 2001
I do not condone the actions of retaliation taken by the MSU players, but I'm really pissed, tired of the Michigan narrative, and tired of the media not pushing back. Sorry for stating the obvious but I just need to get this off my chest.
  1. If Coach Harbaugh is about right and wrong and sportsmanship, why does he allow his players to trash talk on social media leading up to the game, talk on the field during warm ups, during at halftime and then after the game? And how about that team picture on the sideline last year (during the game) when they had the big lead?
  2. What were his two players doing in the middle of the MSU team in the tunnel heading into the locker room? Why weren’t they with their teammates, waiting for MSU to clear before they entered the tunnel?
  3. Why does this seem to keep reoccurring in their tunnel, i.e., OSU, Penn State, but no hard questioning by the local media on the culture of their program?
  4. If Warde Manual is so upset about the conduct of MSU, then why is Juwan still coaching the basketball team? And why does he allow Harbaugh’s players to behave in the consistent manner of poor sportsmanship? See the video posted on this site from OSU game.
I think Jimmy is still pissed that we broke his arm in 1984 and Bobby Morse's punt return sealed the upset victory. I was there that day sitting right next to that infamous tunnel!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News