ADVERTISEMENT

The Rest of the Story: Tunnel

rjs1957

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2022
What is curious to me is what two UM players were doing as MSU exited. What did they say and do that potentially provoked some of this?

If a bunch of MSU players chased down a couple of innocent UM guys who just had to go PP real bad and beat them up then there is no provocation and this is an act of just blatant aggressiveness, We are still culpable but what did UM do to bait this? Nothing?

That aside is why did they think they could. Why did the Busch situation happen when MSU never had a problem doing their pregame field walk with any school but UM. After both incidents Harbaugh is trying to make the most out of this as he can.

The good news is that it is over and guys will be reinstated but the question remains as to how far this will be allowed to play out in the future. Now UM will put a rope in the tunnel and hire more security and whatever else. That is just a start. What is it about the culture at UM that seems to continually provoke this beyond any tunnel protocol? Is it the culture or more specifically encouragement or even direction. Less a conspiracy theory than a conspiracy question I hope the B1G is asking. I doubt it.

Oh, never mid. They have been reprimanded. Please.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News