ADVERTISEMENT

tOfficial - @ Washington Predictions Thread

robin604

All-Bubba Smith
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2007
The spread is close. Neither team being favored by more than 4, and effectively Vegas doesn't know what to do with this one.

The Transitive Properties Law is terrible always, but even more in Week 3, with 4 cupcakes to digest.

My Bullet Thoughts and Prediction Below, Add Yours ...
  • Love the way CMT preps for big Road P5 Games. Weather, Travel. These things he will reduce the advantage with preparation and insights. Miami showed he knows how to prep his team for that.
  • Thorne has been in this position before, specifically first half of the Peach Bowl. He possesses the ability to get his feet right and play within himself. I think he puts it together this week with his boys.
  • The D will keep us competitive, should keep the Huskies. I see them holding Washington to 27 points or less. Not a shutout, but I see them holding that line or better.
  • The O has the dudes (RB, WR's, TE's, Improved Line), but we need Thorne. As he goes, the Team Goes. If the mark is to score more than 28 points to win, I think he can get us there.
  • Final Take -> To me, it's 4 Touchdowns and a Field Goal. You get to 31, you get the W. I think the Defense allows at least 17, as Penix will get away with a few big ones, and I'm optomistic the D can hold them below 28. I predict 24 points out of Washington.
Final Score: Washington 24, Michigan State 27

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News