ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC: Was having a beer in the Dallas/FW airport and a Texas A&M freshmen sat down next to me......

Tonychic

All-Van Pelt
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2005
It was clear he was an Offensive Lineman. So I struck up a conversation and was really impressed. Looked him up in the Rivals DB and there he was, Trevor Elbert. 4 star, top 250 OL from Rockwall, TX. The kid was very respectful, called me sir and had exceptional manners. I bought his dinner for him. The Aggies are getting a good one in this kid.
He said that he had a lot more offers than Rivals shows simply cuz he was done with the process and tired of phone calls. Said he had a Michigan State offer, which I don't doubt at all. He said that meeting Coach Stoops (Oklahoma) was a thrill and hard to turn down. He also said Saban was shady and that he didn't trust him. In the end, he took a single official visit to A&M and that was it, he was in love.
A high character kid, without a doubt. Would have looked good in Green. The Aggies have a new fan in me and I will be watching for this kid. My bet is that he becomes a great one.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/michiganstate/football/recruiting/player-Trevor-Elbert-152895

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News