ADVERTISEMENT

We talk about multiple aspects of it, but it’s really something to see MSU behaving as the “coolest” program out there

rodmsu1968

All-Hannah
Oct 10, 2014
The uniforms (I know it bothers some to not have a standard look but I think it’s clear that the way they’re approaching it, with the weekly reveals, excites a lot of people, including those you’re trying to add to the program), social media, and most importantly the head coach all create a vibe of “this is the place you want to be.” Everything about the program comes off as fresh and very much “now” and of the moment
The wins help too ;). However, this is beyond that, and I think it’s what’s necessary if the program is to take a step beyond what most (even in the Dantonio era) believed was the ceiling. If you’re going to be a player for truly elite players, if you’re going to go toe to toe with the OSUs of the world on an annual basis, you need this type of thing, IMO.

Tucker’s not doing it all on his own but to have a plan and to see it executed like this…man, did MSU get it right with this guy or what? Across the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News