ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Victory

Macklinjb

All-Gibson
Jul 17, 2011
I’ve called out people for being negative nancies but yesterday nauseated me.

That was the worst victory I’ve ever seen under Dantonio. Needing Josiah Scott and the refs to beat Rutgers at home is pathetic.

There was a time when I thought we should’ve started Rocky over Brian in the blue game. I think it’s pretty apparent as to why they did not. His play yesterday was shocking. Hopefully Brian is healthy (and here) next season or Rocky makes some huge strides. The receivers looked like they wanted to strangle him yesterday.

That defense is outstanding. They are asked to pretty much shut out every team they play so MSU has a prayer of winning and they do it. Willis, Wilekes, Williams and Panasiuk are all MVPs. I don’t know how the offensive players and coaches look them in the eye every day.

Coach Dantonio is the greatest coach in MSU history. He has taken the program to levels I never thought it could reach. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO COACH THIS TEAM. I defended his right to keep his staff and go down with the ship after 2016. But if changes aren’t made this off season, then it’s a clear message to me that he feels that this season is acceptable and that doing it his way is more important than winning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News